FAMILY SEEKS MANNY/NANNY IN NYC – FRENCH SPEAKING A PLUS
Our client is seeking a Manny/Nanny for a 12 year old boy in the New York area, who is energetic, sporty, and fluent French is a plus.
They are ideally looking for someone with a higher education background, with a flexible schedule.The client does a lot of traveling themselves so overnights may be required. You would be paid a full salary with no benefits offered, but may not have to work full-time. Schedule would be given a week in advance. One month in the summer will be paid time off and one month will be spent traveling with the family. Christmas and NYE will be paid time off as well.
The Nanny/Manny will be responsible for the following duties:
- Homework help/project help
- Keeping the child active – playing sports with a focus on soccer
- Engaging in other activities such as arts and crafts, museum trips, activities around the city
- Walking the dog
- Licensed driver with a clean driving record to drive child to the Hamptons etc.
- Traveling with the family for a one month period in the summer in France
Fundamentally, the family are looking for an educational focused, nurturing, experienced Nanny/Manny to join their family unit. It is preferred that you have experience with children of a similar age (pre-teens), sports enthusiast, strong communicator with parents and ability to be flexible.
- Location: New York
- Contract Length: Permanent, full time
- Children: 12 year old boy
- Working Days: 3-4 days during the week and *possibly Saturday and Sunday but not every week, but must be on call
- Working Hours: 3-830pm
- Accommodation: Live out (except when traveling, or if overnights are required)
- Salary: DOE
For more information please review our candidate page, FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|