Family Office Operations Manager/Director of Operations
This position requires someone to work from the Menlo Park office and out of the clients home in Atherton. It is a large home with multiple staff, reporting to the Chief of Staff as their right hand. Some travel may be required, overtime and flexibility with hours, but job will be approximately from 9am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
Candidates must exercise good judgment and discretion in handling confidential matters. Position requires high-energy, excellent communication skills and ability to think quickly in challenging situations.
- Work directly under Chief of Staff of a large scale Family Office
- Create and implement processes and systems to elevate efficiency and effectiveness of Family Office; identify and implement improvement opportunities as needed
- Work closely with Chief of Staff and Management Team to set and implement policies, procedures and systems and follow through with implementation
- Establish initiatives to help drive employee engagement and culture
- Recruit for a wide range of unique positions, find innovative ways to source the best talent
- Review and update job descriptions, work with hiring managers and across departments to ensure timely hiring
- Work collaboratively with Family Office team as well as across broader departments
- Manage relationships with key vendors such as lawyers, accountants and other providers
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance of a highly confidential nature
- Review all records and filing systems to identify areas of improvement and implement new solutions as needed
- Manage art collection inventory and coordinate installations
- Coordinate on requesting insurance coverage for new acquisitions (real estate, vehicles,art etc.) and regular review of current policy to ensure appropriate coverage
- Coordinate and attend weekly conference calls with properties and departments
Minimum Qualifications, Experience, Skills:
- Able to work under pressure with consistent deadlines and modifying priorities while maintaining a calm demeanor
- Able to handle sensitive and highly confidential issues with diplomacy and discretio
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent computer skills (Mac specifically), proficient in Google Drive, Microsoft Office Suite
- Longevity in past positions with excellent references from past employers
- Possess valid unrestricted driver’s license, adequate vehicle insurance program and vehicle for use in performing job duties and travel among Properties
- Possess a current passport and able to travel as needed, both domestically and internationally
Location: Menlo Park, CA. Local Candidates are encouraged to apply!
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Schedule: Monday through Friday – flexible with hours and must be on call
Working Hours: 40+ hours a week, approximately from 9AM-6PM
Salary: DOE, full benefits 100% paid for employee and family, 401k match by employer, and other great benefits!
Must pass full background and reference check
|Job Category||Closed Job|