FAMILY BOOKKEEPER FOR PRIVATE HOUSEHOLD IN LOS ANGELES – WORK FROM YOUR OWN HOME/HYBRID CLIENT’S HOME
Private family seeks bookkeeper/accounting assistant/financial analyst to manage complex, multi-faceted, growing personal finance records and reporting.
Some goals of this new position will be:
– maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual budget tracking
– analyze and report on budget trends to provide insights leading to more effective spending and financial forecasting
– process and track bills and payments
– process and track incoming investment capital calls and payments
– track investment distributions
– work closely with contracted tax accounting firm to provide documents on time, as needed
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
5+ years’ experience in accounting
Plus if you have worked in private wealth management or a family office
Scrupulously honest, detail oriented, and self-motivated
A clear and open communicator
Genuinely interested in learning new things in the field of finance
Willing to tackle the job in front of you, whether new and exciting or more mundane.
Exceptional references required. You must pass a full credit and background check.
Competitive salary and benefits
Part-time working hours will be around 25 hours per week and days will be discussed with the candidate when moved forward to the client.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|