EXPERIENCED TRAVEL NANNY FOR HIGH-PROFILE ARTIST IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Our amazing high profile family is seeking an experienced at home/touring Nanny to accompany the artist, family and their 8-year-old child on trips both domestically and internationally, as well as working from their Los Angeles based residence. As their Nanny, you will be responsible for ensuring the safety, well-being, and all around care of the child with all day to day needs.
The Nanny could be traveling on average twice a month from approximately 3 days, or two weeks, and on occasion up to a month at a time; at home some overnights will be required. Seeking a nanny with no commitments and ability to be flexible with time, as travel is often and could be from the summer through January 2024 (on and off, not straight through).
Nanny should have a bubbly, energetic demeanor, ability to take direction well, be creative and engaging. The little girl is very creative and active and family need someone who can keep up with her and who has a fun and childlike spirit.
- Available to travel at a moment’s notice with the family to various domestic and international destinations
- Provide 24/7 care and supervision for the child during travel
- Plan and organize age-appropriate activities and outings
- Communicate regularly with the parents regarding child’s needs and experiences
- Minimum of 3-7 years of experience as a professional nanny, preferably with travel or touring experience to a high-profile principal
- Valid passport and ability to travel internationally
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing travel schedules and destinations
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record as the Nanny will be transporting the child in the family’s vehicle
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Salary: DOE – Please submit your salary requirements
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|