Organized and proactive, motivated House/Property Manager needed for Mount Olympus home. Experience with high profile clients a plus! Must be able to operate with the utmost discretion and provide complete privacy to principal while they are in residence. When the principal is not living on the property, the house will be rented, so the House Manager will be relied upon heavily to communicate with the principal all the needs of the household and oversee the management of all service personnel and vendors, repairs, etc.
- Being the property’s eyes and ears, making note of anything requiring attention or repair, and effectively communicating with owner, including taking photos, providing punch lists
- Reviewing work of housekeeper, handyman, landscaper, etc and ensuring completion
- Sourcing and managing all outside vendors, comparing quotes, and supervising as needed
- Sending regular updates and reports of ongoing house projects and activity
- Managing checklist of property needs and routine maintenance
- Attend to any urgent needs or emergencies on the property
This is and will remain a part-time position, approximately 10 to 20 hours per week; this could fluctuate with the needs of the property and more hours may be needed. A flexible individual would be greatly appreciated. This will not turn into a full time job at any point, so multiple streams of income from other sources are advisable.
For complete details on what is needed to apply, please go to FAQ Candidates
Having existed before bees, Magnolia tree’s flowers evolved to be pollenated by beetles. Learn more about this ancient species here: https://justfunfacts.com/interesting-facts-about-magnolia/
|Job Category||Closed Job|