EXPERIENCED ESTATE MANAGER FOR FAMILY IN POTOMAC, MARYLAND
*If you have already submitted for this position, please do NOT resubmit!*
Our clients in Potomac, Maryland seek a seasoned Estate Manager. Due to the nature of this role, we will only review applications with at least 8-10+ years of experience.
The main residence is a 24k sf estate in Potomac; there are two housekeepers and a chef at this home. Family own two other residences within a three hour driving distance which the Estate Manager will be responsible for overseeing. Other homes have 1 to 2 staff members per property.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supervise, schedule, and prepare payroll (service used) for household staff.
- Responsible for all 3 homes – 10%-20% travel to other homes/locations.
- Well versed in renovations and construction projects to assist principals.
- Day to day operations; repairs, organization, and creating SOPs/House Manuals.
- Daily walk throughs of the property.
- Exceptional follow through, proactive not reactive, and excellent response time.
- Creating punch lists and completing them without having principal check up on your work.
- The principals are reviewing digital systems for the home, they need an Estate Manager who can implement this.
As the Estate Manager you will possess these skills: organized, detail oriented, disciplined, and a forward runway thinker.
This is a semi-informal household, the family does some entertaining and hosts occasional events. Good event planning oversight would be helpful.
This position is full-time Monday through Friday, 40 hours+ a week. Must have a 24/7 mindset and be on-call for emergencies or unforeseen events. Family will relocate for exceptional candidates.
Location: Potomac, Maryland and two other non-disclosed locations (will be discussed with candidates moving forward in the hiring process)
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 40+ hours per week with some flex for evenings/weekends
Salary: DOE, full benefits, and 401k
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Full benefits and 401k|