EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT WITH CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE-DALLAS, TX
Busy Texas client is looking for a seasoned Executive Personal Assistant/Estate Manager to handle all aspects of their domestic and business lives. The employer has several high-level entities and needs a well-rounded, industrious and savvy assistant to hold it all together. Relocation and a beautiful private 3k square foot furnished home will be available to the assistant (rent free).
The businesses span over several different industries; client is also involved in philanthropic ventures (with a non-profit org which the assistant would be interacting with, both on point for the CEO/Principal, and autonomously). Personal assistants who also have a strong business background are encouraged to apply, this is not required but would be very helpful. The Executive Personal Assistant needs to float seamlessly back and forth between the business world and working within the multiple ventures .
Some of the hard and soft skills needed, include but are not limited to:
- Strong computer skills (Very strong MS Office skills needed)
- EA duties include working in corporate environments beside high-profile figures in sports and business
- PA duties include managing domestic staff in multiple properties nationwide
- Familiarity with private aviation is a big plus
- Experience working and traveling internationally is desirable (should have a valid passport)
- Having the flexibility to travel on a moment’s notice is required
- Previous experience in philanthropy and charitable giving would be ideal
- Ability to manage tasks from multiple family members is required (several adult children and grandparents may be needed at times)
- Ideally, the candidate should be familiar with, and have a love for, a variety of sports
- Candidates with previous experience assisting elderly family members is a big plus
- Assistants with experience in the planning and management of small or large events is highly desired
- Personality traits: very respectful, high energy, a passion for work, be service heart oriented and resilient
If you are someone with a lot of commitments and obligations which would prevent you from putting in long hours and travelling for long periods at a time, when required, this might not be the best fit for you. The position is full-time, and on-call as needed, must have a 24/7 and business mindset. The principal would like someone who is passionate about their job, empathetic, kind and very forward thinking, ability to assist the CEO with achieving their vision. Must have high energy and be someone who keeps themselves healthy to keep up with a rigorous schedule.
Must have bachelor’s degree or higher, with 4+ years’ experience in a similar role. Construction management are a BIG plus for this client. Client is hiring immediately for this position.
Location: Dallas- Fort Worth, TX
Contract Length: Permeant
Working Days: 40+ hours a week, with flexibility to be on call 24/7
Salary: Negotiable – Very competitive based on experience (+ health insurance, company vehicle, and accommodation). Will relocate for the right candidate
Perks: Furnished home outside of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. Full benefits, twice yearly bonuses, private travel, free state of the art gym membership, and other amazing amenities!
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|