A wonderful family in Palm Beach, FL is looking to hire an Executive Personal Assistant to support their Chief of Staff. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the hunger and desire to grow both personally and professionally.
We are looking for someone who is resourceful, organized, tech savvy, and has a high level of emotional intelligence. The day-to-day of this role will be ever-changing, but there will also be some systemic pieces like helping the team with incoming mail / packages, returns, inventory, purchases, organizational projects, dry cleaning, etc.
The right person for this role will be someone who is fulfilled both in the domestic and executive world. It’s imperative for this individual to have an obsessive eye for detail, a good sense of humor and drama free (buck stops here) attitude.
The Chief of Staff is looking for someone that can be his right hand, so the right person will need to be able to absorb information quickly, capture what is needed and then move forward and execute with little or no direction.
The schedule will be ever-changing, so it’s very important that the person in this role is flexible. This is not your normal 9-5 job. Extended hours and weekends will be required. (24/7 mentality)
ADDITIONAL CHARACTERISTICS TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Highly skilled and professional with a passion for logistical administrative management
- humble, hardworking, sincere, and a desire to continue to grow
- Comfortable and capable of high-consequence decision making
- Looking for someone who is centered, grounded, drama free and who thrives and brings calmness to high stress situations
- Organized and passion for creating systems
- Self-directed, and who not only maintains systems with precision but also looks to create them for effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong communication skills – this will be very important as communication is what keeps us together as a team
- Problem solver – someone who can think outside of the box and bring creative solutions to the table
- Fast typing skills – confident to capture specific language, notes, and action items from in person, virtual, Zoom, and telephone meetings
- Comfortable and experienced handing challenges in a way that supports everyone
Salary is up to $100k dependent on experience with benefits package offered.
For complete details on what is needed to apply, please visit FAQ Candidates
Affectionately called “The Bean,” Chicago’s Cloud Gate sculpture is a must see, located in Millennium Park. https://millenniumparkfoundation.org/art-architecture/cloud-gate/
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||Up to $100k|
|Benefits||Full benefits package offered|