EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO CEO FOR ENTERTAINMENT AGENCY-BEVERLY HILLS
Our client in Beverly Hills, CA is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant. This busy EPA role requires excellent organizational and communication skills in a company that represents writers, directors, and actors in the film, television, theatre industries and produces Film and TV.
The ideal candidate is someone who also has a strong ability to multitask and to work under pressure. High level of confidentiality and can switch gears/responsibilities quickly. This is 70% business and 30% personal based. The candidate should have experience in a similar role supporting a C-suite level executive, managing a very (very!) busy office and personal life for the CEO and family.
Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced creative environment and experienced in interacting with talent and industry professionals with confidentiality and professionalism. Proactive and anticipatory of the CEO’s needs; always a step ahead with strong attention to detail, keeping notes and triple checking work, very switched-on, and able to offer solutions based thinking. High EQ, pleasant and friendly, likes to laugh but knows when to get down to work. A little sense of sarcasm doesn’t hurt either! The CEO travels often, must be on top of all travel itineraries from ground to air to hotel to meetings – not letting any leg slip through the cracks.
The position is Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM with flexibility needed for after hours.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Running personal errands
- Liaising with family members
- Being first point of contact for personal and administrative matters (insurance, car MOT, subscriptions, phone contract, and booking restaurants)
- Managing a busy and ever-changing diary/schedule – both business and personal
- Arranging meetings, producing agendas, documents, papers and taking minutes
- Arranging international and national travel and producing itineraries (visas, transfers, hotels, restaurants etc.)
- Arranging presents and experiences for clients when requested
- Timely and accurate expenses reconciliation
- Liaising directly with high profile clients, setting meetings for clients and being a point of contact for clients.
- Providing coverage for others as required
- Working closely with the team to ensure a smooth running of the department and managing stakeholders’ expectations
Core Skills and Experience:
- At least 3+ years’ experience working as a personal assistant at C Suite or senior management level in the Entertainment Industry.
- Comfortable working across multiple time zones
- Highly organized, with great attention to detail. Calm under pressure
- Ability to multitask and priorities workload
- Passionate about talent, film, TV, and theatre a plus.
- Strong administrative skills and experience in implementing systems
- Proficient with Apple Macs, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a confident phone manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rigorous work environment; demonstrated ability to prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines
- Strong initiative and ownership of responsibilities – must demonstrate a proactive, positive attitude towards given tasks, plan ahead for potential issues and take appropriate action
- Exemplary interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Role continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Start Date: Hiring Immediately
Schedule: Monday through Friday from 9:30 AM-6:30 PM with weekend flexibility and travel
Salary: $65k-$80k DOE, health benefits, and vacation package (15 days’ vacation), other perks included (lunch provided by company 2 days/week, etc.)
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please review our candidate section: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||health benefits, and vacation package (15 days’ vacation), other perks included (lunch provided by company 2 days/week, etc.)|