Private Los Angeles Area residence is seeking Executive Personal Assistant for Busy Professional
This position will be responsible for working closely in a small shared home office space with a mature, strong, busy professional principal.
The duties of the role may vary and fluctuate based on the individual and the house’s needs.
The role will interface internally with other house staff members, such as housekeepers, the estate manager, as well as with external vendors as needed.
Experience and thick skin are a must. Be able to take direction well.
Responsibilities as a personal assistant:
- Maintain constant communication with the individual and manage personal schedule – keep them on schedule.
- Make appointments as directed (ex. medical, beauty, etc.)
- Driving principal to appointments as requested (property car provided)
- Purchase personal items and run errands as directed (property car provided). Experience with online shopping & returns is a plus.
- Researching different options based on specifications and providing recommendations (restaurants, shows, gift ideas, etc.)
- Follow up with medical appointments; order vitamins and medications; fill weekly medication trays
- Keep track of gifting, wrapping & shipping, etc.
Responsibilities as an executive assistant:
- Maintain calendar (iCal) and coordinate
- Keep Contacts up to date
- Answer multi-line phone w/ intercom system including home gate entry
- Coordinate domestic & international travel: flights, hotels/houses, car services, obtain visas, create packing lists, etc.
- Set and prep meetings including Zoom, Google and more
- Communicate with business office (submit receipts, purchase approvals, etc.)
- Coordinate calendars with principal’s partner’s office
- Coordination of charitable endeavors/events and tracking/reporting all contributions
- Interface with principal’s business partner to schedule and execute any projects
- Assist with all business and non-profit projects including calendaring, preparing principal & follow-up
- Receive and send verbal and written communications on behalf of principal. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
Responsibilities for the house:
- Supervise multiple house staff and schedules
- Order food deliveries and/or groceries as needed
- Coordinate events
- Coordinate guests
- Address repairs and maintenance as needed
- Keep stock of household supplies
- keep track of house staff vacations, sick days, etc.
- Oversee renovations/alterations with estate manager
- Coordinate deliveries
- Deal with third-party vendors
REQUIRED Skills & Traits:
- Must be Mac proficient (iPhone iPad, Mac computers) – technologically savvy
- Flexibility and ability to adjust to last minute change of plans
- Ability to manage time well, to take direction, and to complete tasks with minimal oversight
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Able to multi-task
Mon-Fri hours 9am-6pm with some flexibility as needed
Paid sick days
Must be willing to sign and NDA and undergo a full background check: criminal, civil, driving & credit.
For more information please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|