EXECUTIVE PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR PRIVATE EQUITY PARTNER, HOUSTON, TX – LOCAL TEXAS CANDIDATES PREFERRED
Our clients in Houston, TX are seeking an exceptional, self-starting Executive Personal Assistant to join their private firm for an in-office position. Looking for team players, able to work independently in the office, as well as, on site at the home(s) when needed. This position requires local knowledge of Houston, or nearby areas, in Texas. Clients prefer to find Texas candidates or those who are seeking to return home/back to Texas.
The E/PA will provide support to one of the firm’s partners, their family, and other team members, on day-to-day operations both business and personal, and special projects. As the Executive Personal Assistant, you will play a crucial role as part gatekeeper, part problem solver, and part strategic collaborator. The responsibilities of this position will encompass a wide range of internal and external tasks, ranging from complex personal projects to high-end administrative work.
Please have a minimum of 5-7 years of both Executive and Personal Assistant support. You will be helping the principals both in office and at their home, liaising with vendors and contractors on renovations/design, traveling to principal’s homes to respond to requests and meet with vendors/contractors, run errands, manage oversight of calendar and schedules for the family, research for both personal and business related needs, creating personal and business travel itineraries. The assistant must be able to switch gears quickly and work with the Mrs. and children on occasion, as well as, the office staff and other partner of the firm. A creative individual providing high level support, strong administration skills (MS Outlook/MS Office, etc.), tech savvy, up to date on new applications and devices, financials and credit card reconciliation/expense reporting, and other ad-hoc duties.
- Serve as a key point of contact and provide administrative support to partners and team members
- Manage day-to-day activities, including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel arrangements, and maintaining calendars
- Assist in organizing and coordinating special projects, ensuring deadlines and deliverables are met
- Act as a liaison between the firm and internal/external stakeholders, vendors, and contractors, maintaining professionalism and confidentiality
- Provide exceptional communication skills when interacting with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Anticipate the needs of management and proactively respond to their requests
- Work in a fast-paced environment, effectively juggling multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion and handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost integrity
- Assist with expense reports; financials and reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of five years of prior Executive/Personal Assistant experience working from an office and principal’s home
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office suite, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy in handling various situations
- Self-motivated and driven to go above and beyond in all assigned tasks
This is a full-time in-person/office opportunity. No remote work or work from home situation will be considered.
Location: Houston, TX
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent in office
Schedule: Monday-Friday, approximately 9 AM to 6 PM
Salary: Open, full benefits
Employment is contingent upon a clear background check and verification of references
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Open Job|