EXECUTIVE HOUSEKEEPER IN GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN – LIVE OUT ONLY
We are seeking an experienced high level Housekeeper live-out with hospitality experience a plus. You will provide full service cleaning and interior maintenance for our clients in their residence in Grand Rapids, Michigan. General housekeeping skills are required including the knowledge of using various products on a variety of surfaces. Laundress duties including ironing and putting away clothing, terry and linen. An attention to detail, keen eye for aesthetics, great organizational skills are required, ability to work well with other staff, take direction and implement constructive feedback. There may be occasional travel, ability to go to principal’s other residences or travel outside of the area with them is required, in addition to having flexibility with your schedule to provide other hours as needed.
- Housekeeping and hospitality experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of household table etiquette, service, and entertaining protocol.
- Must be responsible, dedicated, and dependable; neat and tidy in appearance; organized and reliable.
- Proven track record of providing outstanding customer service with a professional, tactful demeanor
- Assist with the inventory of household supplies and tracking related costs.
- Assist with special events/dinner parties, including preparing proper table and linen setting; conducting set-up/tear-down of buffet and beverage stations; assisting the Chef
- Efficiently communicate with other staff; attentively listen, ask questions, work well with others, and demonstrate a desire to be part of a team.
Compensation: $30-$35 per hour DOE
Company Benefits: Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, other perks
CLIENT MAY RELOCATE IF YOU ARE OUT OF STATE
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Full medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, and health savings plan|