We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high-capacity leverage to our Chief of Staff and Chairman’s office. This is a full-time position and reports directly to the Chief of Staff.
This is an Executive Assistant position with slight personal assisting duties, must have strong experience as an Executive Assistant.
- This is the perfect role for someone who enjoys an ever-changing environment from planning a complex travel itinerary to packing and unpacking a suitcase.
- This role requires a willingness to dive in head-first – essentially thriving as a student and pivoting between outcomes amongst a unique team and unstructured environment.
- The person best suited for this role is excited by steep learning curves.
- It’s important that the candidate in this role can straddle between both personal and business requests.
- Success in this role comes through having the ability to anticipate, embrace change, and bring a playful approach to uncertainty.
- The fabric of your life experience instilled with a true passion for making a difference in the lives of others.
- Manage the schedule and communications, but not limited to, calendar management, inbox prioritization, and email drafting for the Chairman’s office and Principals.
- Prepare Word, Excel, Keynote presentations, agendas, reports, special projects, and other documents in support of objectives for the organization
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Work closely with the Chief of Staff to keep him informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Perform various administrative tasks such as monthly expenses, contact maintenance, and more.
- Coordinate the various logistical components of both in-person and remote meetings and conferences
- Perform research on relevant content, related materials, and trends
- Handle various personal tasks, both remotely and in-person, including, but not limited to, virtual meeting scheduling, reservations, appointments, and errands
- Be responsive to emails/texts/phone calls, with contact outside normal business hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fiercely committed to owning and executing outcomes – no task is too big or too small; going above and beyond with a solution-oriented mindset comes naturally to you
- Someone with an authentically grounded personality, excellent communication skills, who is able to connect and influence people; teammates and executives
- A person who has developed a sense of “street smarts” through life experience balanced with a high intellectual capacity and love for learning and growing
- A committed individual with a ‘big-picture mentality’; you know the value of long-term growth and aims to be part of a larger mission, putting the significance of the ‘scene’ as secondary to the outcome of transforming the lives of others
- Accountable, Count-onable and Tenacious; a person hungry to deliver incredible value through the energy, enthusiasm, experience, excitement, and efficiency
- Be able to work and process content at high speed, be a part of fast, dynamic meetings with a lot of moving parts, and know how to synthesize to move those discussions into action and deliverables
OUR TEAM DNA
- We always go above and beyond and provide high-capacity leverage to one another – we always have each other’s backs
- We are always willing to jump in to get the outcomes quicker – we support each other’s growth and blind spots while remaining coachable, open to growth and learning
- We lead with a “no task is too small” approach to everything – We are unafraid to jump into challenges and learn through immersion, even if we’ve never done it before
- We lean into change – and have a natural ability to problem-solve quickly
- We always work in the realm of possibility – we don’t believe in limitations and rip through any internal limitations to reach the outcome
- We are leaders in the organization who are always looking to create higher meanings out of things
- We like to have outrageous fun – even through high-stress situations
- We help untie knots and create harmony through uncertainty – and always bring the focus back to the outcome and mission of transforming lives
- College degree (4-year Bachelor of Arts or Science) in the humanities; (ideally English, journalism, marketing, business, or communications)
- 6+ years of post-college work or experience preferably in a high functioning administrative (EA, PA) capacity supporting a fast-paced team and leadership
- Experience writing/editing
- Experience researching/fact verification
- Experience with Travel Logistics & Calendar Management
- Experience with project management and related software
- Strong knowledge of the Apple OSX and software, especially Keynote, is a must
- High emotional intelligence
- Impeccable organizational skills
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Company ESOP program (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- The ability to mainly work remotely from your home
- Become part of an amazing team making a difference!
|Job Category||Closed Job|