Executive Assistant to CEO in Pacific Palisades, CA
Looking for an amazing fast-paced person in Pacific Palisades, CA for this high-level hybrid executive role that blends both Executive Assistant experience with some level of Personal Assisting experience. Good opportunity to move up in a company if committed and a hard worker!
You’ll be responsible for executing the principals’ vision and managing day-to-day support tasks along with project management and daily operations of both principals work and personal life.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker with experience as an executive assistant (3+ years’ experience requested). In addition to strong verbal and written communication skills, this candidate must also understand finances, contracts and have the ability to stay calm under pressure.
As a fast-paced role with a high level of responsibility, the candidate must be extremely organized, a self-starter, and can manage multiple tasks and projects with confidence and ease but also willing to work as a team and do PA tasks from time to time if team is limited. Must be positive, uplifting, excited to come to work, and have a no fuss attitude! References are required.
Experience or deep interest in health and wellness is preferred.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Contract negotiation and confidentiality is a must
· Budget Management and accounting oversight
· Help with booking travel; understanding of travel management, itineraries and willing to oversee home while away
· Calendar management for principal
· Aid principal in preparing for meetings and podcasts
· Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of principal
· Meeting notes and documents for principal
· Oversee daily operations and adjusts as necessary, ensuring the principal is consistently on top of meetings/appointments etc.
· Filters and translates the founder’s ideas into functional plans
· Some social media management and support along with course creation and WordPress backed (can be trained if not familiar)
· Event experience and supervision is a plus! Must enjoy being around groups of people to help host multiple times per year
· Effectively resolves issues—must be comfortable with addressing issues and solving problems in a practical and healthy manner
· Cultivate and manage healthy relationships with strategic partners and vendors
· Consistently demonstrates a passion for values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity across the organization
· Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
· Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills – editing skills is a plus!
· Must be comfortable working around newborns and with dogs
· May be required to travel 1-2 times per year
Location: Residential home in Pacific Palisades, CA + possible travel
Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm M-F ** must have flexible schedule and be available nights and weekends (opportunity for OT most weeks)
- $70,000-$75,000 annual salary
- 3 Paid Sick Days per year
- 7 Paid Vacation Days per year
- Yearly bonus option based on performance
There will be a 90-day trial period. Hiring ASAP!
Must pass full background and reference check.
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||$70,000-$75,000 annual salary|
|Benefits||3 Paid Sick Days per year, 7 Paid Vacation Days per year, and Yearly bonus option based on performance|