THE SLG GROUP IS HIRING! We are seeking a self-motivated, exceptionally organized, career Executive Assistant to provide administrative support for the CEO and VP of The SLG Group in Los Angeles, California. This work-from-home position can be based anywhere in the US.
The Executive Assistant will work closely with the CEO and VP, handling the day-to-day needs of a very busy staffing agency. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday. A career Executive Assistant with a minimum of 7-10 years of experience is required.
This role requires energy! Someone dynamic, who can handle a fast-moving position with constantly changing priorities. Excellent phone etiquette, and strong communication skills (you will be on the phone throughout the day). Accuracy and triple checking your work is important to the success of the role.
The job duties necessitate that the EA has excellent writing skills for bios, resumes, and job descriptions; maintaining job boards, databases and filing; registering and discussing jobs with potential and current applicants; sourcing for new candidates; performing background checks and references calls.
You will be able to pick up systems quickly, have experience or the ability to learn and work within in a CRM and other databases. You will liaise with candidates who will be texting/calling/emailing for application updates. We are seeking someone who has strong research and resourcing skills.
The ideal Assistant is a “triple-checker” of your work and would not send anything out unless you have stamped it with your approval. Responsible for heavy calendar management for interviews for the two executives; tech savvy to help with creating new systems, posting updates and jobs to social media sites. Able to juggle multiple priorities with accuracy (very important).
An experienced career Executive Assistant who enjoys leaning into challenges and being the first point of contact for the agency. Someone with a joyful attitude, seeking a long-term commitment to grow in the position is who we are looking for. An administration ninja who can do multiple awesome moves all at once!
- Organize and maintain databases
- Create and organize interview calendars for both executives; setting up Zoom and Facetime interviews and confirming dates/phone numbers/emails are correct before setting appointments
- Constructing resumes with bios and photos
- Proactively communicating the workflow and status of projects
- Set up flow systems to keep track of candidates
- Regular communications with executives, on phone, text and via email (throughout the day)
- Provide input to improve and streamline all procedures (we want to hear your input!)
- Must have excellent writing skills. Ability to read through interview notes from CEO and VP and craft bios and resumes
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough. A-type personality is a huge plus!
- A joyful temperament, someone who likes to help people find their dream jobs
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm
Benefits: We offer a monthly stipend towards your benefits, 401k and profit sharing
Salary: Competitive salary offered
For more information and to apply online: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Stipend, 401k and profit sharing|