EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR MARIN COUNTY, CA FAMILY OFFICE-MUST SPEAK SPANISH
Our Marin clients are seeking a self-motivated, highly organized, and professional Executive Assistant to provide administrative and management support for principals, their properties, vehicles, and other assets. The Executive Assistant will work closely with our principals out of the family office in Marin, and be in regular contact with remote property management firms, vendors, accounting, and other back office functions. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday with occasional weekend projects and support as needed.
Specific responsibilities include:
Primary responsibilities will include managing the administrative components of a group of properties, vehicles, and vendors, including excellent record-keeping and project management, payment tracking (vendors, registrations, insurance, taxes), reporting and communications, coordination with principals, outside vendors, and property management firms, and coordinating with other contracted service providers to maintain households.
Administration and Reporting:
- Organize and maintain maintenance records, invoices, contracts, permits, certificates, quotes, registrations, etc.
- Create and organize an accessible annual calendar of regular and ongoing payments (registrations, taxes, etc.), regular maintenance, and other key activities.
- Maintain inventory of key documents and services for vehicles and properties, including a library of digital documents in the document management system (Dropbox).
- Working with accounting team, review monthly reporting to include expenses by property and category, maintenance tasks, and any projects on-going or pending with dates, status, etc.
- Ensure that reporting surfaces any concerns of maintenance, repairs, or expenses.
- Organize administrative components of vendor and subcontractor management and regular invoicing.
- Administrative support of Principal’s position on condominium association Board of Directors.
- Regular communications with principals, in person or via email when they are out of town. Provide follow-up updates on assigned projects without being asked. Track ongoing projects and status of maintenance, repairs, and other projects.
- Manage up to keep projects moving forward.
General & Project Management:
- Work with principals and vendors to develop plans for residential maintenance and projects.
- Communicate and coordinate with property management firm and vendors at two out-of-state properties, as needed.
- Create and manage schedule for properties’ maintenance, due dates, deliverables, etc.
- Organizational projects such as assisting with inventory of all items in storage and maintaining and updating household manuals.
- Occasional personal errands in support of Principals.
- Requires occasional weekend availability for arrangements of activities and responses.
- Some travel will be required, and all required, related costs will be reimbursed.
- Must be bilingual English & Spanish. Fluent speaking, reading and writing in Spanish is non-negotiable.
- Highly organized, meticulous, detail-oriented, and thorough.
- Strong work ethic, reliable, punctual.
- Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
- Resourceful self-starter, able to work independently and take direction from Principals.
- Positive attitude, team player, capable of working well with a vast array of high-quality vendors.
- Gracious, personable, and polite with excellent people skills.
- Discreet, practical, and efficient.
- Down to earth, no-nonsense attitude.
- Approximately 5+ years of experience as an Administrative or Executive Assistant.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (in particular Excel) as well as organizational tools such as Dropbox.
- Must have a valid CA driver’s license and be willing to drive family vehicles as required.
- Willing to submit to a background check.
Compensation and Benefits:
- The Principals offer an excellent benefits package and a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience.
|Job Category||Closed Job|