EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT FOR HIGH PROFILE ENTERTAINER/CEO IN LOS ANGELES, CA
Our high-profile entertainment client is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant in Los Angeles, CA. The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support for this A-list client/ CEO including handling information requests, and performing admin functions such as preparing correspondence, managing calendars and travel, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings in addition to all other ad-hoc duties. The EA will serve as liaison between the CEO and business teams, and others within/outside of the organization. The EA will exercise independent judgment in the resolution of administrative problems and prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with little or no supervision.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing the CEO’s calendar, requiring interaction with internal and external executives and assistants to schedule variety of business meetings
- Handling incoming and outgoing phone and electronic communications on behalf of the CEO; directing incoming calls to the CEO or taking messages
- Arranging travel itineraries and reservations for the CEO as needed
- Independently creating memos and reports for distribution to members of various departments
- Greeting visitors and determining whether they should be given access to specific individuals
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution
- Performing general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining applicable management systems.
- Assisting with special events planning
- Filing and retrieving corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Exercising administrative judgment; assuming responsibility for decisions, consequences, and results impacting staff, costs, and/or quality of service within the functional area
- Performing other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualification (knowledge, skills, and abilities)
- Five years or more of experience as an executive administrative assistant in a CEO/President level setting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills and proficiency in business vocabulary to effectively represent the executive and the company to outside parties
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Proven ability to manage projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks, exercise sound judgment and confidentiality with sensitive information
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Schedule: Monday-Friday with flexibility for evenings, weekends as needed. Answering calls/texts/emails is required
Salary: $100k DOE, benefits, vacation, holidays, sick days, etc.
The hiring is contingent upon a clear background check and verification of references
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Benefits, vacation, holidays, sick days, etc.|