Established Family Office seeks a well-rounded Executive Assistant experienced with administrative and concierge duties, financial reporting, and event planning.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, thorough, have excellent time-management skills, be able to act with limited guidance and are comfortable in a fast-paced business environment with different stakeholders and personalities. This role will work with executives, family members, administrators, and other professionals as well as residential staff and third-party contractors to undertake a process-based approach to work and to enact operational excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Help build, supervise, and operate the administrative function for the Family.
- Help structure the Family administrative function to support multiple generations of family members.
- Manage resources for the Family, including residences, theater passes, sports teams, etc.
- Concierge services
- Organizes local, domestic, and international travel arrangements
- Arrange world class travel experiences for the family and invited guests throughout the year
- Arrange accommodation and dining logistics
- Manage purchases of large items
- Procure Event tickets
- Maintain birthday and significant event calendar and research, recommend, and purchase gifts for family and friends
- Prioritizes and coordinate Family’s calendar and meeting schedules
- Prepares meeting agendas and compiles materials for use in meetings, discussions, and presentations. Recording minutes from meeting and sending to attendees, recapping commitments and next steps
- Draft, proofread, and finalize written correspondence, contracts and documentation ensuring accuracy
- Schedule and ensure full support for meetings, coordinates video teleconferences, conference calls, meetings to include reserving rooms, preparing for events and facilitating events as needed
- Data entry and help track investments in various entities by developing reporting for the Family using software such as Addepar or Excel
- Experience with Addepar is a plus
- Coordinate with family members and outside accounting/tax firms to:
- Manage foreign and domestic accounts and facilitate reporting to the Family
- Create annual budgets and financials
- Coordinate personal and Foundation charitable giving
- Coordinate with the tax resources on tax compliance and needs
- Evaluate and source new vendors in tax, legal, accounting, etc. to assist in bookkeeping, entity management, etc.
- Coordinate Estate Planning Work with outside attorneys and tax resources
- Assist in planning and executing family events
- Plan and oversee events including the holiday event, summer event, quarterly company off-site meetings, and company board meetings.
- Greeting guests (clients, vendors, customers, etc.)
- A seasoned Executive Assistant with 4+ years of experience in supporting Executives
- Accounting and investment experience and knowledge is a plus
- An organizational ninja that can prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Able to handle confidential information with discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of service and response
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact in a positive manner. Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner with tact, diplomacy and flexibility
- Able to build relationships within all levels of the organization
- Ability in prioritizing high volume workloads while ensuring priorities and deadlines are met
- Proficient in G Suite, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and can learn new software like Slack, WeChat, etc.
For more information on what is needed to apply, please visit FAQ Candidates
Did you know that the original London Bridge is now in Arizona? https://www.aarp.org/politics-society/history/info-2018/london-bridge-arizona.html
|Job Category||Closed Job|