Estate Manager/Personal Assistant in Laguna Beach, CA – must be local please
The ideal candidate is private, intelligent, respectful, kind, and diplomatic. Must handle a hectic schedule, juggle several tasks without getting overwhelmed and stay calm and collected. We are looking for someone who is ten steps ahead — so proactive, not reactive. This is a phenomenal opportunity for growth and learning in the industry of health and wellness. Must be a quick learner, sharp, extremely organized, strong ability to prioritize, excellent correspondence skills and follow up, and the ability to use specific systems in place already.
The candidate must love dogs; otherwise, please do not bother applying for the position. While we are traveling — extra overnight coverage might be needed for our dogs, which are family members. If your schedule is limited, please do not apply. This aspect of the position isn’t optional, and if you are needed as a backup, you must be available for whatever reason. You and two additional support people will coordinate the extra coverage for our dogs. We do not board them, ever.
- The candidate must have a minimum of five years minimum. Event Planning experience is ideal.
- The work schedule is Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm but can often vary due to the homeowner’s daily plan changing.
- Flexibility is an ABSOLUTE MUST always. Once in a while, weekends or after-hours assistance is needed when special occasions/events/special projects arise. Also, we do not provide a vehicle for usage for this position but miles reimbursement.
- Salary range DOE – salary history needs to have specific PA/Estate Manager experience, nanny, nor other work experience does not qualify. We offer vacation/holiday pay and medical benefits. We do not offer any 401K options.
• Acting as personal assistant to homeowners.
• Managing/scheduling calendars for both personal and professional needs.
• Travel – book flights, hotels, and transportation or do airport drop-offs.
• Assist with pre-travel packing and preparations before departure and unpack after travel.
• Assisting with coordinating event/party planning occasionally.
• Managing household staff — housekeeper, gardeners, three of mother’s caretakers, pool guy, and two part-time dog sitters/walkers. Implement guidelines train staff to maintain set standards of the household.
• Assist mother diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease, recently diagnosed with Lyme’s disease. This role requires medical care treatment management caretaker management, which includes caretaker’s scheduling/payroll, researching therapies, and scheduling misc. Appts. The candidate must have an excellent follow-up with medical appts and everything involved with her care management and needs. The candidate will be the focal liaison and go to key and crucial doctor appts to be her advocate when the daughter cannot attend. Weekend accessibility might be needed via phone if an issue arises with the caregiver but is rare, and only minimal amounts are occasionally needed.
• Schedule home maintenance and repair work and supervise projects, including checking work quality after the vendor finishes tasks or projects.
• Handling household bills, monthly budget updates, and administrative duties.
• Household Inventory – set up a system of reordered personal/beauty, pantry, cleaning, and misc. Household products needed.
• Assisting with daily needs within the household — restocking fridge, pantry, and any misc. Tasks needed in the household. Must have the ability to roll up your sleeves to wear various hats required.
• Ensure the household is well kept and organized at all times.
• Grocery shopping and all other errands.
• Assist with care/maintenance for two dogs in all aspects as they are family members — one dog is a larger breed, and the other is a smaller poodle mix.
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Salary||75-100k per year|