ESTATE MANAGER FOR GREAT FAMILY IN BEVERLY HILLS
Our clients in Beverly Hills, CA need an experienced Estate Manager to work in a hybrid position both from their home remotely but local to the Los Angeles area, and able to work in-person at either the client’s two offices or their home in Beverly Hills as needed.
There are teenage children in the home, they have a long-time Nanny who oversees them and their schedules; child-friendly is a plus.
Family own a residence in Beverly Hills, and Aspen, and are in the process of acquiring another vacation home in Mexico; their main residence is a 9,000 sq ft. in Beverly Hills, CA. The EM would be responsible for managing all residences with some travel required (not often). There are already structured systems in place for the new Estate Manager to come in and take over quickly as the long term Estate Manager (over 7 years with the family) has created very efficiently running schedules and arrangements that are in play. You will need to set up your own maintenance scheduling and streamline your own way of working.
Essential duties of the Estate Manager would be to manage 6 household staff members and all properties.
Responsibilities and Qualities as the Chief of Staff/Estate Manager:
- Local person in Los Angeles area; family will not relocate and prefer someone local to the area with a vendor list and familiarity of nearby areas for ease
- Have at least 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience at managing household staff over 5 people
- Hiring and Training employees/HR Management
- Tech Savvy
- Managing properties in various locations
- Travel Management; research, bookings for private and commercial/domestic and international; putting itineraries together
- Deep organization and project management skills
- Budgets/Expense Reports
- Manage all contractors and vendors
- Run Payroll
- Asset Management (houses, cars, boat, etc.)
- Occasional event planning
This position is looking for a leader. Someone who is firm, fair, sets the expectations and coaches but also holds people accountable; an experienced Estate Manager who will thrive in this professional environment and take ownership. Takes ownership and quickly rectifies situations versus pointing fingers. An Estate Manager who possesses a calm, supportive, and steady demeanor as the principals are informal, warm, and personable with their household staff. They will expect the same from their Estate Manager.
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Contract Length: Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Monday through Friday with weekend availability (On-call in the event of an emergency)
Salary: $100k-$150k DOE, full health benefits, 401k, unlimited leave, and annual bonus
Must pass full background and reference check.
Covid Vaccination Required!
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||full health benefits, 401k, unlimited leave, and annual bonus|