Amazing opportunity for an Experienced Estate/House Manager to oversee a newly refurbished 5-bedroom / 6 story property in New York City. This is for a live-out House Manager to assist with the smooth running of their residence, starting in early May. The client will only consider applicants currently living and settled in NYC.
- Overseeing the day to day running
- Managing all maintenance, upkeep and organization of the property.
- Liaising with contractors / suppliers
- Supervising housekeeping staff, liaising with security team (Housekeepers x 2, Security x 2, plus staff traveling with clients from their other property)
- Managing house inventory
- Submitting reports of operation and management
- General household support – assisting family when they are in residence
- Attending to general requests of the family and running errands
The ideal candidate must have excellent organization and communication skills as well as a very good knowledge of fine furnishings and surfaces. A positive, professional, can do attitude is essential. Discretion and flexibility also required.
This is not a full-time residence so working days / hours will be Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm when the family are not in residence. When the family visit, flexibility will be required.
Candidates must have at least 5 years of experience working within a similar role with good verifiable references. Please be a US candidate, and ability to work locally/know NYC with your eyes closed!
Salary negotiable depending on experience, benefits offered!
To apply please review our FAQs first and then send your current Estate Manager resume:FAQ Candidates
The Dutch town of Giethoorn has no pedestrian walkways – just bridges so you need to travel by boat to visit your friends! Check this out and get yourself a boat if you’re visiting! https://tassiedevilabroad.com/truth-about-visiting-giethoorn/
|Job Category||Closed Job|