ENERGETIC DOMESTIC COUPLE NEEDED FOR CLIENTS IN BETHESDA, MD
Our clients in Bethesda, MD are seeking a live-out energetic Domestic Couple who can work as a team to tackle Groundskeeper and Housekeeping duties, maintain the main residence and a rental property next door.
The principals are very welcoming with a good sense of humor and have no children at home, (there are cats in the home; the candidates should have no allergies/sensitivities to cats). They are seeking a couple with an upbeat demeanor, proactive and energetic, meticulous, solution-oriented individuals, who are experienced and motivated, and interested in a long-term placement. The job duties will require that the couple work together initially; to organize the interior and exterior of the household. Cleaning out closets, drawers, outdoor storage, and the garage while simultaneously doing the day-to-day cleaning and exterior upkeep of the property. Daily walks to ensure all systems are running properly. Collaboration for keeping items stocked and replaced and overseeing the rental property for cleaning and occasional handyman repairs.
Some of the responsibilities are daily, weekly, monthly, and seasonal, as the Domestic Couple, you must put systems in place to maintain schedules and logs.
The Housekeeping responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day cleaning and deep cleaning projects
- General tidying of rooms and organizing
- Laundry and ironing
- Retrieve mail and packages
- Understand use and care of appliances (manuals provided), basic cleaning and maintenance, and let principals know of any issues
- Stocking and inventory in every room necessary (bathrooms, kitchen, etc.)
- Cat care: daily feeding, and litter box cleaning, brushing, and playing with the cats.
- Running errands for principals, taking in/picking up dry cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.
- Light cooking and food prep, such as coffee/tea service, preparing smoothies/fresh juice, sandwiches, and snacks
- Providing event service, overseeing caters, or staff for a large event
- Receive guests
- Research vendors/contractors
The Groundkeeper duties include:
- Walk around property for visual checks
- Basic lawn and garden maintenance – assist with four elevated garden planters as needed
- Fountains – check water and cleanliness levels on front and side fountains; maintain as needed
- Cleaning and maintaining outdoor furniture
- Pool area: clean pool, maintain Polaris cleaning robot, and check pool temperature and salt levels when pool is open, maintain the pavilion (doing dishes, general tidying, removing trash, and stocking the fridge as well as towels)
- In winter, clean fireplace area and grates, removing ash, restock wood, and lay a fire
- Clean and maintain the exterior of the property (washing outside windows, cleaning furniture, power washing the house/driveways, and organize storage)
- Assist Housekeeper with any needs
Location: Bethesda, MD (Client prefers locals to Bethesda or surrounding areas first; may relocate for exceptional candidates)
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: Monday through Friday with flexibility for weekends, holidays, and emergencies. Times are TBD
Salary: Compensation is commensurate with experience, all federal holidays off, and relocation (for the right candidate)
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|