Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide high-level administrative support to the Principal
- Manage and maintain complex calendars, including scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external vendors and liaise with the family office and the Principal, demonstrating exceptional communication skills and maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Prepare and review documents and presentations, ensuring accuracy, professionalism, and attention to detail
- Coordinate and manage confidential and sensitive matters, independently and with discretion
- Review and prioritize incoming correspondence, highlighting key items and providing timely and accurate responses
- Take ownership of various projects, developing timelines, and coordinating with various team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Oversight of Quick books, payroll and A/P
- Research, taking bids, reviewing contracts and providing the information to the Principal
- Coordinate repairs on the properties, oversee renovations, be the main point of contact for construction and other projects
- Provide general office support, including managing office supplies, mail and courier services, and processing expenses
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience providing high-level executive support as a Chief of Staff and/or Executive Assistant in a Family Office or Private client setting
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrated proficiency in English.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
- A proactive and solution-oriented mindset, with the ability to anticipate needs and take initiative.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction and as part of a team.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a commitment to producing high-quality work.
- Prior experience working in a Private Family Office or similar setting is an asset.
What We Offer:
- Salary $90-140k per annum
- Health benefits and PTO
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for providing exceptional executive support and a desire to work in a private family office environment. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining this team, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume for consideration. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
For more information and to apply, please visit our candidate portal: FAQ Candidates
Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a full background check and reference check.
|Health and PTO