LIVE-IN PERSONAL ASSISTANT FOR MATURE PHILANTHROPIC PRINCIPAL IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI
Our lovely client is seeking a Personal Assistant to help with entertaining, cooking, and driving. Our client is a patron of the arts, serving on boards for museums and the local opera.
You should have an upbeat personality, be interested in the arts, and enjoy concerts. You should be familiar with hospitality and enjoy cooking. She is not looking for a chef, simply someone who enjoys preparing food and hosting luncheons with her. Luncheons usually comprise 8 people, all friends of hers.
There is a large vegetable and flower garden on site, as well as stables and horses.
There is a full-time housekeeper and a full-time farm manager, who both live on the property. The principal has a secretary that comes three days a week to pay bills and to help with paperwork, so there is no need for you to have computer skills.
- Cooking: daily cooking for the principal
- Entertaining: helping serve meals for the principal and her friends
- Hosting: there are usually guests visiting on the weekends
- Keeping household inventory
- Grocery shopping
- Petcare: The principal has 3 Goldendoodles, so you would help feed and walk them
- Driving: The principal drives into town on her own but there will be times you will be asked to drive her, especially in the evening
Accommodation: There is a large apartment over a 4-car garage that was recently finished with great light and big windows that look at the beautiful landscape.
Contract Length: Full-time/permanent
Schedule: Work Hours and Days will be established by a mutual agreement
Salary: DOE – Please submit your salary requirements, insurance stipend included
Must pass background and reference check
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|