Boca Raton single dad with 4 children is seeking a full-time Nanny/Household Assistant
The children are at home every Monday, Tuesday and two weekends per month. The rest of the time Nanny would work as a Household Assistant. Dad is newly divorced and is looking for someone who is patient and understanding and can help with structure; help the children adapt to their new “life” between mom and dad’s houses. The perfect candidate will be flexible, proactive, autonomous and energetic, able to manage the children’s schedule as well as helping dad navigate this new situation. Prefer Nanny live within thirty minutes from Boca Raton.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Picking up/dropping off the kids at school
- Making some meals and ordering out
- Handling bath and bedtime rituals
- Playing sports with children
- Homework help
- Teaching manners and etiquette
- Developmental activities and assisting with any issues that may come up as this change is happening with the family
- Staying over when children are sick
When the children are with their mom at her house, Nanny would be working as a Household Assistant for the dad. These duties include but are not limited to organizing the house, ordering supplies, getting the car serviced, maintaining calendars, running household errands, filing, and managing various projects.
- Valid Driver’s License and Passport
- Minimum of five years’ experience
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well with a second nanny/housekeeper
- Liase with dad’s Personal Assistant for all needs including household and children
Salary DOE. Educational focused candidates a plus and relocation may be offered for those with long-term experience as a Nanny/Assistant hybrid.
For more information about what we require and to be considered please review: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|