Bicoastal on-the-go Family, based in Miami, seeks a seasoned, courteous, contemporary Butler to join their fully staffed team. This position will travel between their Miami and Los Angeles residences, as well as the Hamptons home. The Butler will provide an elevated level of service to principals and their guests (they love to entertain!) while still being very child friendly (the family has several children). Flexible and adaptable with changing itineraries, this person must be willing to go with the flow of this busy household.
The Butler can expect to
- Travel in advance of Family to prep the house for their arrival
- Chauffer family as needed, including keeping the vehicles maintained and stocked with comfort items
- Assist the chef, prepare drinks, set and clear the table
- Answer doors, receive guests, and ensure they are comfortable and have everything they need
- Inventory of wardrobe and luggage punch list for packing and unpacking
- Manage household inventory and keep items stocked for family and guests
- Run errands
- Valet duties, and other ad-hoc duties as directed, and as noted by the Butler
Although this position does travel, the butler will primarily work at the Miami residence; preference will go to local candidates or those willing to relocate themselves to Miami. Please have an immaculate background and driving record, references will be checked. Family are lovely, and want a long-term commitment.
Salary is BOE (no benefits at this time)
For complete details on what is needed to apply, please see our FAQ Candidates
No one could decide on what to call a longcase clock, until 1876 when the song “Grandfather’s Clock” was released and the name stuck. Learn more about this chart topping song here: Why Is It Called a Grandfather Clock, Anyway? | Hunker
|Job Category||Closed Job|