Our client in Beverly Hills is seeking a great Nanny or Manny. Split schedule (early AM/off mid-day/back later afternoon to evening)
Prefer educational background, professional Nanny experience. Family are not seeking a hybrid nanny-housekeeper, this position is for an experienced, passionate Nanny who can work with two children, can drive, and preferably has their own car. Children are 2.5 and 5 yrs old.
- Hours would be 6AM or 6:30AM to 9AM, then back on schedule from 2PM until 7PM to 8PM Monday through Friday. Averaging 40 hours a week with some flexibility to work other nights and weekends (paid). You will have time off from 9am-2pm (unpaid). Most days are 8-9 hours per day in a split shift.
- Responsibilities include: cooking dinners for the children every night, morning routines (waking, reminders for hygiene, getting both children dressed, taking them to school, taking them to activities, developmental activities, playing with them and reading books, driving to activities, maintaining their overall well-being, and doing child’s laundry. Housekeeper does all other laundry and cleaning support.
- Parents often travel for work or return home late from work, Nanny must be flexible. Mom goes out at least 2 nights per week for dinner, Nanny would stay with children (paid hours) during that time. No weekend stay – over is required, some weekends evenings for date nights may be requested for extra pay. There are back-up sitters however, so this is not a deal breaker if you can not be available on date nights on the weekends (only).
- Seeking a nanny who is energetic (plays sports with children, runs around), happy to work, nurturing, soft, educational, loves kids and puts their heart into their job. Passionate. Own car preferred, but can accommodate if Nanny does not have a car however, you must drive.
- Travel with the family, a US passport is required. Clean driving record, and background will be verified
For more information please review our FAQs: FAQ Candidates
New parents – the best baby tech gear list is out! For your mini Steve Jobs, here are some great tech gadget ideas for your new little one! https://www.babylist.com/hello-baby/best-baby-tech-gear
|Job Category||Closed Job|