Our client, a lovely informal French/English family based in Los Angeles are looking for a professional Live-in Nanny to take shared and sole charge of their three girls under 11 years old. The couple are looking for a loving, kind, educated, enthusiastic, thoughtful, responsible, trustworthy, proactive, and energetic Nanny.
Your role will include all general nanny duties along with the following:
- Cooking for family – simple but fresh, tasty meals cooked from scratch.
- Provisioning/ordering/shopping for house
- Completing homework with children
- Support with school admin
- Resourceful and able to source clubs/activities/tutors for the children
- Planning/partaking in activities for the children – both educational and fun
- Helping keep the children’s bedrooms tidy – NO housekeeping or laundry applies
- Traveling with the family during the holidays
It is a MUST that you possess the following:
- Have prior experience working within children (infants through young school age)
- Comfortable working with babies
- Someone who likes to cook
- A confident swimmer
- Discreet, joyful, playful, flexible, reliable & trustworthy
- Confident driver with a full driving license
- Able to pass a thorough background check
- Glowing references
Contract Length: Permanent
Children: 3 Girls – UNDER 11 YEARS OLD
Start Date: ASAP
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Accommodation: Live in – Lower ground floor (which is above ground), bedroom and ensuite, with access to the family garden. The family bedrooms occupy the first floor of the house.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Additional benefits: Car provided. Medical cover or payment for own policy
Preference will go to candidates with proof of covid vaccination.
For complete details on what is needed to apply, please visit FAQ Candidates
The most famous single pyramid in Latin America is the Pyramid of the Sun at Teotihuacán, Mexico. https://www.history.com/topics/ancient-history/pyramids-in-latin-america
|Job Category||Closed Job|
|Benefits||Accomodations, Car, and Medical|