HIGHLY EXPERIENCED ESTATE MANAGER FOR FORMAL HOUSEHOLD IN PALM BEACH, FL – WILL RELOCATE
Our clients in Palm Beach, FL are seeking a highly experienced Estate Manager to run multiple residences, staff, and schedules. This position requires at least 7+ years’ experience in a similar role.
In this position you will effectively manage the principal’s residences and household staff, guests and principal’s arrivals and departures (family are in residence for 9 months in FL and 3 months in the Hamptons); it would be helpful to have a full vendor contact list on the ready to schedule and oversee repairs, keep up with regular property maintenance, and keeping daily detailed records in Basecamp software.
The Estate Manager will oversee all household employees: Housekeepers, Houseman, Chef, and external Estate Managers to ensure each residence is thoroughly cleaned, stocked, maintained, and always ready for the principals.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Daily schedules, menus, outline of duties and training, monitoring, and mentoring.
- Recruiting in coordination with recruiter. Keep ongoing pipeline of candidates
- Stock – Food, cleaning supplies, and toiletries stocking.
- Manage process for food shopping 2x week or as needed to keep key grocery items in stock – ensuring the HK or assigned person is keeping all necessary items stocked according to the schedule. Update the grocery stock list regularly
- Manage the process for toiletry and cleaning supply stocking to ensure there is always a proper stock at each home
- Schedule all monthly items to be performed during the month according to the monthly schedules. Ensure the items are added into basecamp
- Update the monthly item list as needs change
- Keep notes on vendors/cost/etc.
- Keep to-do list current and prioritized in basecamp.
- Look for most value-oriented repair for all issues
- Log all issues and resolution for future reference
- Lead contact for all vendors.
- Re-evaluate vendor relationships yearly. Evaluate price, end product etc to ensure we have the right vendors in place
- Have a current list of 2-3 vendors for key services
- Point of contact for contractors and external service providers with heavy coordination to the family office personnel
- Manage and understand all house systems, HVAC, Lutron, AV, security, other IT systems and maintain all household files and run books
- Review of invoices for payment related to ongoing management and maintenance of residences. Ensure price aligns with contracted amount. Participate in monthly budget reviews by property and identify areas we can get better value to keep on budget or come in below budget
- Family vehicles care and maintenance – Ensure cars are properly washed and gassed weekly and make sure maintenance is performed at the proper times. Assist in driving vehicles when needed. Ensure insurance, registration etc are always current as well as other car subscriptions. Coordinate shipping cars as needed
- Coordinate a process for receiving and logging Fed Ex and other deliveries to the house
- Assist in managing all parties, special lunches etc on the properties to ensure success
- Manage to security protocols across each property
- Manage projects and renovations as requested
- Assist with calendar, scheduling, special requests, projects, errands etc.
Location: Palm Beach, FL
Contract Length: Full-time/Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
Schedule: Full-time, Hours TBD
Salary: Open, benefits provided
Must pass full background and reference check
For more information, please refer to our candidate page: FAQ Candidates
|Job Category||Closed Job|